As a copywriter, my job is to create engaging and compelling copy that resonates with your target audience. Whether you’re looking for marketing copy or blog content, I can help you convey your message in a way that captivates and engages your readers.
One of the keys to great copywriting is writing in a conversational tone. This allows you to connect with your audience on an emotional level and create an emotional response to your content.
Another important skill is to keep your writing tight and concise. Long copy tends to lose readers because it’s difficult to read and often doesn’t answer the question that the reader was hoping to get answered.
Finally, when crafting copy, it’s important to focus on the benefits that your target audience will receive from reading your content. Keep in mind what actions they might take as a result of reading your content, and make sure that those actions are aligned with your objectives.
Without further ado, below are the links to some of my work:
Retail Reality’s Ms. Styled
Find the links below to read my retail reality’s blogs for OFFPRICE Show, Las Vagas.
Health noise’s Editorial member (ghostwriting):
Businesses I’ve worked for:
- Best VPN Analysis
- AXXESBusiness Inc.
- Arrogant Queen
- Buraq Labs
- Global Stemcell Group
- G-Cell Machine
- Aesthetics BY Stefany
- Visionary Design Lab
- E-commerce DeVops
- And many more.
Companies Currently Involved With:
- Tarsus/Offprice:It’s a tradeshow company, catering to B2B audiences such as vendors and buyers of fashion apparel brands. I write blogs and keep the company’s website content updated.
- Words by a Pro: It’s a US-based marketing agency where I’m hired as a contractor.
- ISSCA: Regenerative medicines research and learning centre. Content Manager – I write rewrites of press releases, Business Features and local news and interesting articles directly inside their WordPress platform. Writing, editing, formatting, and publishing of articles; publishing to their social media pages; sourcing businesses for sponsored posts and Business Features.
- DAO Needle Therapy Institute: Freelance Copywriter for email & social media.
- The Visionary Lab: Communications, graphics and website design team – I create content for business web pages. My words are incorporated into the overall design of the website, and I work closely with business owners to tell their stories.
- Fizzycopy: My personal WordPress blog, sharing marketing and copywriting content.
Skills I will use to help you out:
- Genuine interest in your company, and helping you succeed
- WordPress knowledge
- SEO optimization.
- Email automation software such as Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Clickfunnel.
- Content Management Software such as WordPress, Hubspot, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Joomla etc.
- SEO tools such as Semrush, MOZ, Google Analytics, Ubersearch and whatsmyserp.
- Research on any and all topics
- Experience creating targeted Facebook Ads
So if you’re looking for someone who can deliver results, you’ve come to the right place. You can hire me as your copywriter by shooting me an email to either email@example.com or Fiza@fizzycopy.com.